Postdoctoral research positions. Deadline: April 1, 2015
Laboratory of Methods for Big Data Analysis at National Research University Higher School of Economics (LAMBDA) in Moscow invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the fields of data mining, automated knowledge discovery and predictive model design and optimization. LAMBDA works in close cooperation with CERN and other institutions on solving data-intensive problems of outliers and anomaly detection, unsupervised predictive models research, distributed architectures design and evaluation.
The job involves:
- Working under the direct supervision of Dr. Andrey Ustyuzhanin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Participation in research projects of LAMBDA in the following directions: data mining, automated knowledge discovery and predictive model design and optimization;
- Writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the LAMBDA Lab;
- Teaching within master and PhD programs related to LAMBDA Lab is encouraged;
- Participation in organization of scientific and educational events run by LAMBDA Lab.
A solid background in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or Data Science.
Strong background in at least some of the following fields: (1) algorithms and data structures; (2) machine learning and data mining; (3) distributed architecture & algorithms design; (4) predictive model design and evaluation; (5) particle physics;
Experience in solving practical problems in the fields above;
Good communicative skills in English, both in speaking and in writing;
Candidates are expected to implement research ideas in terms of prototype software, so software development skills are needed.
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. The contract would start on September 2015.
Please apply via online application form and attach you CV and research statement. Two letters of recommendations, motivational letter and copies of diplomas should be sent directly to email@example.com by April 1, 2015.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.