Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs
The Higher School of Economics Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of:
- International Finance
- International Trade or International Business
- International Affairs
- Asian Studies
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of: Professor Sergey A. Karaganov, Professor Leonid M. Grigoryev, Professor Evgeny S. Steiner
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the development of the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs
- public presentations of a candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as:
o International Finance
o International Trade or International Business
o International Affairs
o Asian Studies
- a strong background
- ability to work in a team
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV, research statement and two letters of recommendation should be submitted directly via the online application form by March 15, 2017. Please note that direct applications to the hiring faculty may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information about HSE, please visit our our web page Higher School of Economics, or contact the Center for International Cooperation of the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs directly.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.