Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in Business Informatics/Innovation and Technology
Graduate School of Business HSE University is seeking applicants with high research and teaching potential for the position of Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Business Informatics/Innovation and Technology.
The main responsibilities of the appointee include the following:
- Publishing in top tier (A and B level) peer-reviewed journals
- Teaching in BSc, Master and/or Doctoral programs using innovative pedagogy
- Supervising BSc, MSc and Doctoral students
- Engaging and participating in GSB HSE University strategic initiatives and other activities and school life
All positions are based in Moscow, Russia.
Salary will be commensurate with prior performance and experience.
In accordance with our strategic plan and objectives, we are looking for high-potential candidates to join us. The successful applicant:
- has completed a doctoral degree over the last years in economics, business, management or related field in an internationally recognized university;
- demonstrates excellent record or potential to publish in high quality peer-reviewed research journals in management disciplines (A and B level journals);
- has a solid track record of interdisciplinary research and teaching;
- demonstrates ability to teach in academic programs at the BSc, Master and Doctoral level;
- is willing to contribute in a proactive and collegial manner to her/his academic department and to national and international visibility of HSE Graduate School of business.
Knowledge of Russian is not required but is a plus.
Proven ability and/or successful experience in pedagogical innovations, such as in blended learning and/or e-learning will be appreciated
Appointments are made at Full Professor, Associate or Assistant ranks depending on research and teaching record, and, if applicable, on business experience. Candidates for Assistant Professor positions with high research potential will be considered.
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL:
Consistently ranked as one of Russia’s top universities, HSE University is a leader in Russian education and one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in eastern Europe and Eurasia. Having rapidly grown into a well-renowned research university, HSE University sets itself apart with its international presence and cooperation.
Our faculty, researchers, and students represent over 90 countries, and are dedicated to maintaining the highest academic standards. Our newly-adopted structural reforms support HSE University’s drive to internationalize and conduct groundbreaking research.
HSE University is a leader in combining Russian education traditions with the best international teaching and research practices. HSE University offers outstanding educational programmes from secondary school to doctoral studies, with top departments and research centres in a number of fields. We are ranked among top 100 institutions worldwide in Politics & International Studies, Sociology, Economics & Econometrics in the QS – World University Rankings by Subject.
Since 2013, HSE University has been a member of the 5-100 Russian Academic Excellence Project, a highly selective government programme aimed at boosting the international competitiveness of Russian universities.
A newly created Graduate School of Business offers a full range of educational programs, ranging from Bachelor’s to EMBA programmes and executive education. It is one of the biggest faculty at HSE Universities: 9000+ students, 22 educational programs, 200+ executive education programs. Business school offers faculty three professional tracks: research, practice-oriented and methodological. International recruiting is focused mainly on research-oriented track. GSB's faculty is organized around six academic departments: Organizational Behavior and HRM, Strategy and International Management, Operations Management and Logistics, Business Informatics, Marketing, Finance - a strong mix of academic disciplines that complement and enhance each other. We offer our faculty members to engage into communities of experts and into a vast network of research centres and laboratories for advanced management studies and provide opportunities for interdisciplinary research and projects with other schools of HSE University. For further details about the school please visit the website https://bm.hse.ru/en/
Interested applicants should send the following application materials electronically to email@example.com by August 10, 2020:
- a cover letter and a curriculum vitae (including a list of publications in peer-reviewed journals),
- a brief research and teaching statement,
- a recently published research paper,
- reference letters from two referees,
- a record of teaching effectiveness (if applicable).
More on international recruiting - https://iri.hse.ru
Selected applicants will be invited to register for an interview at the Academy of Management Annual Meeting Virtual Career Fair (12-14 August 2020).
We also offer tracks for affiliated staff, for part-time seniors and postdoctoral fellowships, as well as visiting professorship and lectureship opportunities.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.