Center for Market Studies and Spatial Economics
The Higher School of Economics Center for Market Studies and Spatial Economics in Moscow and St.Petersburg, Russia, invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of International Economics, Regional Studies, Industrial Organization.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of Kristian Behrens.
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on Center for Market Studies and Spatial Economics research projects in several broad areas:
o International Economics
o Regional Studies
o Industrial Organization
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Center
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Lab’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Center offers access to its databases and analytical software.
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: International Economics, Regional Studies, Industrial Organization
- a strong background in economic modeling or econometrics
- ability to work in a team
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and a research statement should be submitted directly via an online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly at email@example.com by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring Center may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.