International Laboratory of Intangible-driven Economy (IDLab)
The Higher School of Economics International Laboratory of Intangible-driven Economy (IDLab) in Perm and St. Petersburg, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of empirical corporate finance, strategic management and sport economics.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of the leading research fellow prof. Angel Barajas and senior research fellow Dr. Mariia Molodchik
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on IDLab’s research projects in 4 broad areas:
o competitiveness of intangible-intensive companies
o digital transformation in economy
o emerging markets и regional studies
o sport economics and intangibles
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Lab
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Lab’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Lab offers access to its databases and analytical software.
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: economics, business administration, computer sciences
- a strong background in applied statistics and data science
- ability to work in a team,
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring laboratory may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities.
For more information about HSE, please visit: HSE Perm Campus, Saint Petersburg Campus or contact the head of the IDLab Elena Shakina email@example.com or her deputy Peter Parshakov firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.