Centre for the Study of Educational Innovations (Institute of Education)
Centre for the Study of Educational Innovations at Institute of Education, National Research University Higher School of Economics (Moscow, Russia) invites applications for postdoctoral research positions.
Exemplary topics for research in graduate and postgraduate studies:
- Models of interaction of grassroots innovations with the formal education system;
- Factors of grassroots innovations’ survival in the field of education;
- Diffusion and scaling of grassroots innovations in education;
- Formation of teams of grassroots innovations in the field of education;
- Determinants of innovative behavior;
- Role of grassroots innovations in the process of modernization of Russian education;
- Development of original methodological tools to measure innovation outcomes, individual and organisational features of innovations;
- Grassroots practices in the sphere of digitalisation of education systems.
The list of topics is for reference only. We are open to proposals for cooperation within a broad framework of grassroots innovation research.
- Work under the supervision of Dr. Diana Koroleva, Director of Centre of Education Innovation;
- Scholarship and accommodation are provided;
- Office in the heart of Moscow in the business and historical district;
- Access to the unique data of innovation projects, both of qualitative and quantitative nature, as well as the possibility of field research within grassroot innovators’ community;
- Pursuing own research in parallel with working on Centre’s research projects is expected, as well as writing scholarly papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the Institute’s faculty;
- Some teaching as well as public presentations of candidate’s own research are also encouraged.
Candidates must possess a Ph.D. in the field of application or related. The degree must be from a major international research university with strong research background. All the work is conducted either in English or Russian.
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to email@example.com by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring Center may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.