International Laboratory for Macroeconomic Analysis
The Higher School of Economics International Laboratory for Macroeconomic Analysis in Moscow, Russia, invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of Macroeconomics.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of prof., PhD, S. Pekarski
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on Laboratory for Macroeconomic Analysis research projects in 4 broad areas:
o Fiscal policy issues
o Monetary policy issues
o Bayesian macroeconometrics and macroeconomic forecasting
o Economic growth and development
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Lab
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Lab’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Lab offers access to all HSE’s electronic resources/subscriptions.
- a PhD from an international research university in the field of macroeconomics
- a strong background in macroeconomic modelling and econometrics
- ability to work in a team,
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to email@example.com by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring Lab may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information about please visit: International Laboratory for Macroeconomic Analysis, Faculty of Economic Sciences or contact prof. Sergey Pekarski, firstname.lastname@example.org, directly.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.