Institute of Pricing and Regulation of Natural Monopolies
The Higher School of Economics Institute of Pricing and Regulation of Natural Monopolies in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of energy and infrastructure industries: power industry, gas industry, railways, heat supply, water and sanitation.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of Ilya Dolmatov, director, Institute of Pricing and Regulation of Natural Monopolies
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on Institute of Pricing and Regulation of Natural Monopolies research projects in broad areas:
· Tariff pricing policy and regulation
· Benchmarking of regulated companies
· Energy efficiency
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Institute
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Institute’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Institute offers access to its databases, as well as International Energy Agency (IEA), On-line Electricity & Natural Gas Tariff Data Base, Russian statistics and own statistical research
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: Economics
- a strong background and an established research record in Economics
- ability to work in a team,
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to email@example.com by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring Institute may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information about HSE, please visit our web pages: Higher School of Economics, Institute of Pricing and Regulation of Natural Monopolies or contact Irina Garbuzova (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.