Laboratory of Process-Aware Information Systems (PAIS Lab)
The Higher School of Economics Laboratory of Process-Aware Information Systems (PAIS Lab) in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of process-aware information system architecture and analysis.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of prof. Irina A. Lomazova;
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on research projects of PAIS Lab in broad area of process-aware information systems (PAIS), including development of methods to design, analyze, improve and repair PAIS’s architecture and performance;
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Lab’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: Computer Science or Information Systems with an interest in PAIS analysis, process mining and/or information system architecture a strong background,
- a strong background in at least some of the following fields: (1) process modeling and analysis; (2) formal methods of software engineering including program verification and specification; (3) process mining, data mining and machine learning; (4) business process management,
- ability to work in a team,
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring laboratory may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information about HSE, please visit our web pages: Higher School of Economics, Faculty of Computer Science or contact Irina Lomazova (email@example.com ) directly.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.