Center for Vocational Education and Training Research (Institute of Education)
The Higher School of Economics Center for Vocational Education and Training Research in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of vocational education and training (VET).
The job involves:
- Working under the direct supervision of Fedor Dudyrev, Director of the Center for Vocational Education and Training Research
- Applicants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on Center for Vocational Education and Training Research projects in the following broad areas:
- Digital Innovations in VET sector
- Comparative research of national VET systems
- Comparative international VET data
- Writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals, also in co-authorship with the members of the Center
- Participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Center’s development
- Public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: Education, Psychology, Sociology
- a strong background in research, measurement, and data analysis
- ability to work in a team
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to email@example.com by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring center may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.