Centre for Education Law (Institute of Education)
The Higher School of Economics Centre for Education Law of the Institute of Educationin Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of education law.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of Prof Jan De Groof, academic supervisor of the Centre for Education Law, professor at the College of Europe (Bruges, Brussels) and at Tilburg University (Netherlands), president of The European Association for Education Law and Policy (ELA) and Dr. Szymon Jankiewicz, Head of the Centre for Education Law
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on the Centre for Education Law‘sresearch project in one broad area:
o ‘Accountability in Education in the Context of Multi-Level Governance’
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Centre for Education Law
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Lab’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community.
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Centre for Education Law offers access to its databases and analytical software, ("ConsultantPlus", " GARANT", HSE Library e-resources).
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: Law, Education or related fields from a research-intensive university,
- a strong background in international and comparative education law,
- ability to work in a team,
- fluent English,
- relevant experience is an asset although not required.
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to email@example.com by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring Center for Education Law may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.