The Faculty Of Law
The Higher School of Economics Faculty Of Law in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of Law.
The job involves:
· working under the direct supervision of the Dean of the Faculty of law, Dr Evgeny Salygin;
· participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on Faculty of Law’s projects in 2 broad areas:
a International Economic Law (International Financial Market regulations, Dispute resolution, WTO Law, Law of the EU);
b Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law (Problems of information society; Information, telecommunication law; Computer law; Protection of personal data; information security; functioning of digital libraries, electronic museums.
· writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Faculty of Law;
· participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Faculty of Law;
· public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community;
· some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Faculty of Law offers access to its databases that is available on the web-page of HSE’s library .
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: International Economic Law, Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law;
- a strong background in indicated areas of research (International Economic Law or IT/IP law);
- ability to work in a team;
- fluent English.
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via and mtwo letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to email@example.com by February 15, 2018. Please note that direct applications to the hiring Faculty may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information about HSE, please visit our web page: Higher School of Economics, The Faculty of Law or contact Vladislav Starzhenetskiy, First Vice-Dean, Faculty of Law (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!