International Laboratory for Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law
The Higher School of Economics International Laboratory for Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of ordinary Professor Irina Bogdanovskaya
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on International Laboratory for Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law research projects in broad areas:
o a Information Law, Information Technology Law, Cyber Law
o b Intellectual Property Law
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Lab
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Lab’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Lab offers access to its databases and analytical software, as well as office space, consulting by its members.
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: Information Technology law, Intellectual Property Law
- a strong background – publications in peer review journals included in Scopus or Web of Science,
- ability to work in a team,
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring laboratory/center may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities.
For more information, please visit: International Laboratory for Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law or contact Michael Zhuravlev email@example.com directly.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.