Microwave Electrodynamics (School of Economics the Department of Electrical Engineering, Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics)
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of professor Yelizarov A.A.
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on Department of Electrical Engineering research projects in broad areas:
o Microwave Electrodynamics
o Slow Wave Structures
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Department of Electrical Engineering
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Department’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Department of Electrical Engineering offers access to its numerical software, as well as AWR Design Environment (National Instruments), Ansoft HFSS, CST Particle Studio.
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: Electrodynamics, Slow Wave Structures, Metamaterials.
- a strong background in Microwave Electrodynamics and Technics
- ability to work in a team,
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to email@example.com by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring Laboratory for Microwave Devices of Telecommunication Systems may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities.
For more information about HSE, please visit: HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE) or contact professor A.A.Yelizarov in Department of Electrical Engineering directly.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.