School of Philosophy
The School of Philosophy of Higher School of Economics in Moscow Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of History of Philosophy, Phenomenology, Social and Political Philosophy.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of leading professors of the School, including Prof. Vladimir Porus, Dr. Georgy Chernavin, Dr. Stefan Hessbrueggen-Walter and others.
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals;
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the HSE School of Philosophy development;
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community;
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
- a PhD from an international research university in Philosophy or related fields
- demonstrated ability to publish in international journals
- ability to work in a team
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to email@example.com by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiring department may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information please visit School of Philosophy, or contact Daria Drozdova directly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.