Public Policy Department
The Higher School of Economics, represented by the Public Policy Department of the School of Political Science, Faculty of Social Sciences in Moscow Russia, invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of global governance, regulatory governance, sustainable development, comparative public policy, global political economy, economic policy, public participation, human rights and public accountability.
The job involves:
- working under the supervision of Prof. Nina Belyaeva, the head of the Public Policy Department of the School of Political Science, Faculty of Social Sciences
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on the Department’s research projects
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Department
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Department’s development
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- teaching and scientific supervision are encouraged (please list the courses you could contribute to, and the topics you could supervise)
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: public policy, political science, social studies, economics, public law
- a strong background in public policy and democratic governance
- ability to work in a team
- fluent English
- relevant experience is an asset although not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV and research statement should be submitted via online application form and two letters of recommendation should be submitted by the referees directly to email@example.com by February 15, 2019. Please note that direct applications to the hiringPublic Policy Department may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.